Medical Imaging & Vision (MIV) Lab.
Welcome to MIV Lab @ POSTECH.
We do cutting-edge research on Artificial Intelligence and Medical Imaging. We develop novel (statistical, machine learning, graph theoretical) models that are scalable and applicable to real-world imaging data including, but not limited to, medical images such as MRI, diffusion MRI, functional MRI and PET. We are particularly interested in Graph Learning Methods that can be applied to neuroimages in non-Euclidean spaces to identify the effects from neurodegenerative diseases and lead to better understanding of brain functions. We are also open for various other Vision and Machine Learning problems.
Please contact won-hwa-@-postech.ac.kr (without hyphen) if you are sufficiently self-motivated and interested in joining our group.
- Nov, 2023. I move to a new office. Please find me at #4421 RIST Building IV.
- Sep, 2023. 2 papers accepted to NeurIPS. Congratulation to Hyuna (POSTECH) and Tingting (UNC)!
- Aug, 2023. 1 paper accepted to TMI in collaboration with UNC Chapel Hill.
- Aug, 2023. 1 paper accepted to WACV 2024 in the first round. Congrats Hyuna!
- Aug, 2023. Hyuna’s paper ‘Mixing Temporal Graphs with MLP for Longitudinal Brain Connectome Analysis‘ has been selected for Oral Presentation at MICCAI 2023 (top ~3%).
- Jun, 2023. Total of 7 papers accepted to MICCAI 2023 from our group. Congrats to all the authors!
- May, 2023. 2 papers from our group provisionally accepted to MICCAI 2023 (top ~14%), and more to come!
- Apr, 2023. 1 paper accepted to ICML 2023 in collaboration with researchers at ETRI.
- Mar, 2023. We have a paper on Wishart Process accepted to Computational Statistics & Data Analysis (~10% acceptance rate). Congrats to Rui and Fan!
- Feb, 2023. 1 paper accepted to CVPR 2023 in collaboration with Dr. Cho at POSTECH.
- Feb, 2023. Our lab won 3 outstanding paper awards (1 은상, 1 동상, 1 장려상) from IPIU. Congrats to Hyuna, Jieun and all the co-authors!
- Jan, 2023. 1 paper accepted to IPMI 2023 in collaboration with Guorong Wu at UNC Chapel Hill.
- Jan, 2023. Hyuna and Yubin won Bronze Prize from Samsung HumanTech Paper Award! (with large $$$ prize)
- Jan, 2023. 1 paper accepted to ISBI 2023. Congrats to Seunghun and have fun in Columbia!
- Sep, 2022. Our research will be funded by NRF 중견연구과제 for the next 4 years for developing graph neural networks for brain connectivity analysis.
- Jun, 2022. 2 papers accepted to MICCAI 2022. Congrats Injun (POSTECH) and Tingting (UNC)!
- May, 2022. Hyuna Cho won the POSTECHIAN Fellowship. Congratulation!
- Apr, 2022. (Pre) Ph.D Fan successfully defended! She will join Genentech as a Researcher.
- Apr, 2022. 1 paper accepted to IJCAI. Congrats to Xin.
- Apr, 2022. We moved to a new lab!
- Jan, 2022. 1 paper accepted to ISBI 2022. Congrats Fan!
- Jun, 2021. 2 papers accepted to MICCAI 2021. Congrats to Hyuna (POSTECH) and Fan (UTA)!
- Mar, 2021. Our proposal to NIH R03 is finally funded, a joint work with UNC (Guorong Wu).
- Jan, 2021. Our work on Learning multi-resolution representation of graph edges is accepted to IPMI 2021. Congrats Xin!
- Dec, 2020. I joined POSTECH.
- Aug, 2020. My proposal to NSF CRII (known as “mini CAREER”) is awarded.
- Aug, 2020: Our proposal funded by NSF Core program, a joint work between UTA (Gautam Das and I) and NJIT (Senjuti B. Roy).
- Jun, 2020. We have a paper accepted to Brain Connectivity in collaboration with UTSW.
- July, 2020. We have a paper accepted to TPAMI in collaboration with UW-Madison.
- May, 2020. We have a paper accepted to MICCAI 2020. Congrats Fan!
- Jan, 2020. We have a paper accepted to ISBI 2020 for Oral Presentation. Congrats Xin!
#4421, RIST Research Building IV, 67 Cheongam-Ro, Nam-Gu, Pohang, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea
#4303, RIST Research Building Ⅳ, 67 Cheongam-ro, Nam-gu, Pohang, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea